*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan - Isla Mujeres (PDF Chapter)
This is the Isla Mujeres chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cancun, Cozumal & the Yucatan guidebook.
Isla Mujeres is generally quieter and more affordable than the options across the bay. The crushed-coral beaches are better than those of Cozumel. As for the calm turquoise water of Isla Mujeres, you just have to see it yourself.
- drop by the Isla Mujeres Turtle Farm and say hello to your new flippered friends
- relax on the white sands of Playa Norte and have a swim in the shallow crystalline waters
- rent a golf cart or scooter and feel the warm wind in your face as you explore Punta Sur and other parts of the island
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Beaches, Activities, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Orientation, Information, Getting There & Away, Getting Around.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.