Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan travel guide
Few Mexican destinations can dazzle you with ancient Maya ruins, azure Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico waters and colonial cities all in one fell swoop. Actually, there’s only one – the Yucatán. Lonely Planet is your passport to Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Swim in the caverns at Cenotes de Cuzamá, savor the flavors of Yucatecan cuisine, or top off a visit to Tulum Ruins with a dip in the azure waters below; all with your trusted travel com-panion. Get to the heart of Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Cancún, Cozumel & the Yucatán Today, History, Yucatecan Way of Life, The Ancient Maya, Land & Wild-life
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 8 colour maps
Coverage includes: Cancún, Isla Mujeres, Isla Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Costa Maya & Southern Caribbean Coast, Yucatán State & the Maya Heartland, Campeche State, Chiapas & Tabasco, and more