Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan travel guide - 8th edition
8th Edition Jul 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Few Mexican destinations can dazzle you with ancient Maya ruins, azure Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico waters and colonial cities all in one fell swoop. Actually, there’s only one – the Yucatán. Lonely Planet is your passport to Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Swim in the caverns at Cenotes de Cuzamá, savor the flavors of Yucatecan cuisine, or top off a visit to Tulum Ruins with a dip in the azure waters below; all with your trusted travel com-panion. Get to the heart of Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Cancún, Cozumel & the Yucatán Today, History, Yucatecan Way of Life, The Ancient Maya, Land & Wild-life
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 8 colour maps
Coverage includes: Cancún, Isla Mujeres, Isla Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Costa Maya & Southern Caribbean Coast, Yucatán State & the Maya Heartland, Campeche State, Chiapas & Tabasco, and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.