Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan travel guide
7th Edition Sep 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Few Mexican destinations can dazzle you with ancient Maya ruins, azure Caribbean waters and colonial cities all in one fell swoop. Actually, there’s only one – the Yucatán.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Cancun, Cozumal & the Yucatan, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, 3D illustrations, highlights and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Plus Maya ruins planning guide, tips for first-time travelers, eat and drink like a local, Chichén Itzá 3D illustration
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Cancun & Around, Issla Mujers, Isla Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Costa Maya & Southern Caribbean Coast, Yucatan State & the Maya Heartland, Campeche & Around, Chipas, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.