Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Canary Islands - Tenerife (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Tenerife is the striking grand dame in the archipelago family. The island offers volcanic lava, a sultry Carnaval celebration and a stash of museums, temples to modern art and colonial towns. And, towering above it all, the dramatic Pico del Teide.
- do a Darwin and check out the magnificent Anaga mountains, the oldest geographical region on the island
- roll out your party gear for a night on the town at the neon-framed hot spots in Playa de las Américas
- hike around the fabulous moonscape of Parque Nacional del Teide
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Santa Cruz de Tenerife, La Laguna, San Andrés & around, Taganana & the Anaga Mountains, Punta del Hidalgo & around, Tacoronte & around, Puerto de la Cruz, La Orotava, Icod de los Vinos, Garachico, Parque Nacional del Teide, Vilaflor, Punta de Teno, Santiago del Teide, Masca, Los Gigantes & Puerto de Santiago, Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas & Costa Adeje, Las Galletas, Candelaria, Güímar and El Médano.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.