*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Canary Islands - Lanzarote (PDF Chapter)
A Unesco biosphere reserve, Lanzarote is an intriguing island with an extraordinary geology, that still ticks all the right good-time boxes. There are great beaches, interesting sights, plenty of restaurants and a stark and otherworldly landscape.
- get snap-happy in the magnificent Parque Nacional de Timanfaya, with its lavascapes and moon-like scenery
- enjoy heady sweeping views from mountaintop Mirador del Río
- imagine yourself at a 1970s celebrity party at Omar Sharif’s one-time home, Lagomar, in Nazaret
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Arrecife, Costa Teguise, Teguise, Guatiza & Charco del Palo, Arrieta, Malpaís de la Corona, Órzola, Chinijo Archipelago, Mirador del Río, Guinate, Haría, La Caleta de Famara, San Bartolomé & around, La Geria, Parque Nacional de Timanfaya, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero, Yaiza, El Golfo & around, Playa Blanca and Punta del Papagayo.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.