Canary Islands - La Palma (PDF Chapter)
La Palma offers the chance to experience real, unspoiled nature - verdant forests, desertscapes, volcanic craters and twisted rock formations. The capital is also an architectural gem, with its 16th-century centre lined by beautiful balconied mansions.
- peer up at the night sky from the Roque de los Muchachos, a world-class spot for stargazing
- explore the natural wonderland of the Parque Nacional de la Caldera de Taburiente
- bask in the sun under the swaying palms of the black-sand beach at Puerto Naos
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Santa Cruz de la Palma, Los Cancajos, Breña Alta, Villa de Mazo, Parque Ecológico de Belmaco, Playa Blanca, Fuencaliente, El Paso, Parque Nacional de la Caldera de Taburiente, Los Llanos de Aridane, Puerto Naos, San Andrés & Los Sauces, Los Tiles, Barlovento and Parque Cultural La Zarza.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.