*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Canary Islands - La Gomera (PDF Chapter)
From a distance La Gomera appears as an impenetrable fortress ringed with soaring rock walls. Viewed from up close, however, that rough landscape translates into lush valleys, awe-inspiring cliffs and stoic rock formations sculpted by ancient volcanic activity and erosion.
- explore the fern-filled trails of the Parque Nacional de Garajonay, the laurel forest at the island’s heart
- be amazed by the tropical flowers, plants and fruits of the lush Vallehermoso
- soak up the beauty of Valle Gran Rey, with its plunging valleys and picture-perfect terraced hillsides
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: San Sebastián de la Gomera, Parque Nacional de Garajonay, Hermigua, El Cedro, Agulo, Las Rosas, Vallehermoso & around, Playa Santiago, Alajeró and Valle Gran Rey.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.