*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Canary Islands - Gran Canaria (PDF Chapter)
Gran Canaria is a continent in miniature, with dramatic terrain ranging from the leafy north to the mountainous interior and desert south. There’s scope for hiking, cycling and watersports, while culture-vultures can be similarly satiated, particularly in historic capital Las Palmas.
- drink in the incredible views from a restaurant terrace in mountaintop Tejeda
- stroll the sands of Playa de las Canteras then explore the historic Vegueta barrio in Las Palmas
- dig into lunch at a cave restaurant in the dramatic Barranco de Guayadeque
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Tafira Alta, Caldera de Bandama & Santa Brígida, Vega de San Mateo, Telde, Agüimes, Barranco de Guayadeque, Teror, Arucas, Moya, Santa María de Guía, Gáldar, Agaete & Puerto de las Nieves, Aldea de San Nicolás, Artenara, Tejeda & around, San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Fataga, Playa Del Inglés & Maspalomas, Puerto Rico & Arguineguín, Puerto de Mogán and Mogán.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.