*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Canary Islands - Fuerteventura (PDF Chapter)
The second-largest island in the archipelago, Fuerteventura has year-round sunshine and the biggest and best beaches in the Canaries. Just 100km from the African coast, there are striking similarities in the colours of both the landscape and the architecture.
- surf, windsurf or just enjoy coffee and cake in the laid-back coastal town of El Cotillo
- kick off your shoes and do cartwheels in the soft, powdery sand at Parque Natural de Corralejo
- catch the waves at Isla de Lobos, just one of Fuerteventura’s super-cool surfing spots
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Puerto del Rosario, Betancuria & around, Antigua & around, Pájara, Caleta de Fuste & around, Road to La Oliva, La Oliva, Corralejo, El Cotillo, Tarajalejo, La Lajita, Península de Jandía, Costa Calma, La Pared, Playa de Sotavento de Jandía and Morro Jable.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.