*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Canary Islands - El Hierro (PDF Chapter)
It’s impossible not to be entranced by El Hierro’s slow pace and simple style; by its craggy coast, where waves hurl themselves against lava-sculpted rock; by its flower meadows and eerily beautiful juniper groves; and by its volcanic badland moonscapes.
- stroll among the towering pines in the pristine El Pinar forest
- tackle the Camino de Jinama, one of the island’s best downhill walks, for vast views of El Golfo and the Atlantic
- walk among juniper trees sculpted by the wind into eerie, gnome-like shapes at El Sabinar
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Valverde, El Mocanal, Echedo, Tamaduste & La Caleta, Puerto de la Estaca & Las Playas, Mirador de la Peña, San Andrés & around, Isora, El Pinar, Hoya del Morcillo & around, La Restinga, El Golfo, Las Puntas, La Maceta & Charco Los Sargos, Tigaday, La Frontera, Los Llanillos & Sabinosa, La Dehesa, Ermita de Nuestra Señora de los Reyes and El Sabinar.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.