*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Canada - Yukon Territory (PDF Chapter)
This is the Yukon Territory chapter from Lonely Planet’s Canada guidebook.
This vast and thinly populated wilderness, where most four-legged species far outnumber humans, has a grandeur and beauty only appreciated by experience. Few places in the world today have been so unchanged over the course of time.
- get caught up in the modern vibe of Dawson City, Canada’s funkiest historic town
- spend an extra day in Whitehorse, a surprising city filled with culture
- count moose and bears along the stunning Klondike Hwy – they may outnumber cars
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Whitehorse, Alaska Highway, Haines Highway, Klondike Highway, Carcross, Carmacks, Minto, Stewart Crossing, Dawson City, Dempster Highway and Arctic Parks.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.