Canada - Saskatchewan (PDF Chapter)
This is the Saskatchewan chapter from Lonely Planet’s Canada guidebook.
To paraphrase an old line, there are no boring parts of Saskatchewan, just boring visitors. Yes, it lacks drama, but that simply means that the savvy visitor can dig deep to discover the province’s inherent appeal.
- enjoy the urban pleasures of the Paris of the Prairies, Saskatoon
- don a watermelon hat at a Roughriders game in Regina
- dig deep to experience the town’s underground past in Moose Jaw
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Regina, Southern Saskatchewan, Moose Jaw, Oge-ma, Gravelbourg, Swift Current, Val Marie & Grasslands National Park, Eastend, Maple Creek, Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park, Qu’Appelle Valley, Manitou Beach, Saskatoon, Northern Sas-katchewan, The Battlefords, Prince Albert, Prince Albert National Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.