Canada's Best Trips - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Canada, Canada Highlights, If You Like..., Need to Know, City Guide, Canada by Region, and Canada Classic Trips chapters from Lonely Planet’s Canada’s Best Trips guidebook.
Your journey to Canada’s Best Trips starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on finding the best food & wine.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about Vancouver, Montréal, and Toronto
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Canada, Canada Highlights, If You Like: Wildlife Watching, Panoramic Views, Food & Wine, Aquatic Adventure, Hiking, History, Need to Know, City Guide: Vancouver, Montréal, Toronto, Canada by Region, and Canada Classic Trips.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation