Canada - Quebec (PDF Chapter)
This is the Québec chapter from Lonely Planet’s Canada guidebook.
Québec’s embrace of terroir, its language, its passion for everything from winter snow to wine to gastronomy, is something else, an ‘else’ that encompasses identities both distinctly North American and European.
- drink up the dynamic nightlife in happening Montréal
- savor the unparalleled culture, history and charm of Québec City
- be sprayed by whales in the Saguenay Fjord near Tadoussac
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Montréal, The Laurentians, St-Jérôme, St-Sauveur-des-Monts, Val-David, Ville de Mont-Tremblant, Parc National du Mont-Tremblant, Eastern Townships, Mauricie, Québec City & Around, Lévis, Wendake, Île d’Orléans, Ste-Anne de Beaupré, Charlevoix, Baie St Paul, Île Aux Coudres, La Malbaie, St Siméon, Baie Ste Cathe-rine, Saguenay, Tadoussac, Les Bergeronnes, L’Anse St Jean, Saguenay, Lac St Jean, Ste Rose du Nord, South Shore, Grosse Île, Montmagny, St Jean Port Joli, Rivière du Loup, Île Verte, Trois Pistoles, Parc National du Bic, Rimouski, Gaspé Peninsula, Ste Flavie, Grand Métis, Matane, Cap Chat, Ste Anne des Monts, Parc National de la Gaspésie, Mont St Pierre & Around, Forillon Na-tional Park, Gaspé, Percé, New Carlisle, Bonaventure, Carleton, Matapédia Valley, North Shore, Baie Comeau, Godbout, Pointe des Monts, Sept Îles, Mingan Archipelago National Park, Havre St Pierre, Natashquan, Îles de la Madeleine, Île du Cap aux Meules, Île du Havre Aubert, Île du Ha-vre aux Maisons, Grosse Île, Far North, Abitibi-Témiscamingue, James Bay, Nunavik.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.