No code necessary. See terms.
Canada - Prince Edward Island (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Prince Edward Island chapter from Lonely Planet’s Canada guidebook.
Prince Edward Island (PEI) is as pretty as a storybook: Lucy Maud Montgomery’s classic Anne of Green Gables, to be exact. Its size makes it easy to explore by car or bike.
- stay in a heritage B&B in Charlottetown, walk the scenic waterfront and enjoy fine dining
- find yourself among the pages of Anne of Green Gables at Green Gables Heritage Place in Cavendish
- gorge yourself on lobster at PEI’s original crustacean extravaganza, New Glasgow Lobster Supper
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Charlottetown, Eastern Prince Edward Island, Wood Islands, Montague & Georgetown, Souris, Central Prince Edward Island, Victoria, Prince Edward Island National Park, Brackley Beach, Rustico & North Rustico, New Glasgow, New London, Kensington, Cavendish, Western Prince Edward Island, Summerside, Tyne Valley and Tignish & North Cape.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.