*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Canada - Prince Edward Island (PDF Chapter)
This is the Prince Edward Island chapter from Lonely Planet’s Canada guidebook.
Prince Edward Island (PEI) is as pretty as a storybook: Lucy Maud Montgomery’s classic Anne of Green Gables, to be exact. Its size makes it easy to explore by car or bike.
- stay in a heritage B&B in Charlottetown, walk the scenic waterfront and enjoy fine dining
- find yourself among the pages of Anne of Green Gables at Green Gables Heritage Place in Cavendish
- gorge yourself on lobster at PEI’s original crustacean extravaganza, New Glasgow Lobster Supper
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Charlottetown, Eastern Prince Edward Island, Wood Islands, Montague & Georgetown, Souris, Central Prince Edward Island, Victoria, Prince Edward Island National Park, Brackley Beach, Rustico & North Rustico, New Glasgow, New London, Kensington, Cavendish, Western Prince Edward Island, Summerside, Tyne Valley and Tignish & North Cape.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.