Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Canada - Ontario (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Ontario chapter from Lonely Planet’s Canada guidebook.
The breathtaking four-seasonal palette of Ontario’s vast wilderness, endless forests and abundant wildlife awaits. Around 40% of Canada’s population lives here for good reason: Ontario is larger than France and Spain combined.
- discover what fashionistas and foodies adore about Toronto’s diverse neighborhoods
- get cultured in the capital Ottawa, with its French flavors and world-class museums
- explore beautiful Tobermory on the Bruce Peninsula, then catch the ferry to Manitoulin Island
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Local Culture, Land & Climate, National & Provincial Parks, Toronto, Niagara Peninsula, Niagara Falls, Niagara Peninsula Wine Country, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Southwestern Ontario, Hamilton, Brantford, Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, Elora & Fergus, Stratford, Lake Huron Shoreline, London, Windsor, Lake Erie Shoreline, Muskoka Lakes, Orillia, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Rosseau & Port Carling, Huntsville, Georgian Bay, Parry Sound, Midland & Penetanguishene, Collingwood & Blue Mountain, Bruce Peninsula, Northern Ontario, Killarney Provincial Park, Sudbury, Elliot Lake, Sault Ste Marie, Lake Superior Shoreline, Thunder Bay, Temagami, North Bay, Eastern Ontairo, Algonquin Provincial Park, Haliburton Highlands, Peterborough & the Kawarthas, Land O’ Lakes, Prince Edward County, Kingston, Thousand Islands, Gananoque, Brockville & Precott, Merrickville, Morrisburg and Ottawa.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.