Canada - New Brunswick (PDF Chapter)
This is the New Brunswick chapter from Lonely Planet’s Canada guidebook.
Whether you’re kayaking through the world’s highest tides, exploring brown-sugar beaches and vast tracks of forest, or bibbing up for a lobster feast, it’ll often just be you and the locals in New Brunswick. Visit before the secret gets out.
- feel the power of the highest tides in the world at Hopewell Rocks
- explore the history and bustling streets of picturesque St Andrews By-The-Sea
- breath in the fresh sea air on peaceful Grand Manan Island
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Fredericton, Upper St John River Valley, Mt Carleton Provincial Park & the Tobique Valley, Western Fundy Shore, St Stephen, St Andrews By-The-Sea, Fundy Isles, Deer Island, Campobello Island, Grand Manan Island, Saint John, Eastern Fundy Shore, St Martins, Fundy National Park, Alma, Southeastern New Brunswick, Moncton, Sackville, Northumberland Shore, Shediac, Bouctouche, Kouchibouguac National Park, Northeastern New Brunswick, Caraquet, Bathurst, Campbellton.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.