Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Canada - New Brunswick (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the New Brunswick chapter from Lonely Planet’s Canada guidebook.
In the early 20th century, New Brunswick was a very big deal but over the decades, New Brunswick slipped back into relative obscurity. But the unspoiled wilderness is still here. So do yourself a favor, and don’t just drive through.
- feel the power of the highest tides in the world at Hopewell Rocks
- discover the picturesque seaside town of St Andrews By-The-Sea
- breathe in the fresh sea air and unwinding on peaceful, isolated Grand Manan Island
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Fredericton, Upper St John River Valley, Mt Carleton Provincial Park & the Tobique Valley, Grand Falls, Edmundston & Around, Western Fundy Shore, St Stephen, St Andrews By-The-Sea, New River Provincial Park, Fundy Isles, Deer Island, Campobello Island, Grand Manan Island, Saint John, Eastern Fundy Shore, St Martins, Fundy National Park, Alma, Cape Enrage & Mary’s Point, Southeastern New Brunswick, Moncton, Sackville, Northumberland Shore, Cape Jourimain, Shediac, Bouctouche, Kouchibouguac National Park, Miramichi River Valley Area, Miramichi, Miramichi River Valley, Northeastern New Brunswick, Caraquet, Bathurst and Campbellton.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.