Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Canada - British Columbia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the British Columbia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Canada guidebook.
Visitors to Canada’s westernmost province should pack a long list of superlatives to deploy here; the words ‘wow,’ ‘amazing’ and ‘spectacular’ will only go so far to describe the mighty mountains, deep forests and dramatic coastlines.
- stretch your legs on the breathtaking 8.8km seawall stroll in Stanley Park
- surf up a storm (or just watch a storm) on Vancouver Island’s wild west coast of Tofino
- slurp some celebrated tipples on an ever-winding winery tour in Okanagan Valley
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Vancouver, Lower Mainland, Burnaby, Fort Langley, New Westminster, Richmond & Steveston, Bowen Island, Sea To Sky Highway, Squamish & Around, Whistler, Sunshine Coast, Gibsons, Roberts Creek, Sechelt, Powell River, Vancouver Island, Victoria, Southern Vancouver Island, Cowichan Valley, Nanaimo, Parksville & Qualicum, Port Alberni, Pacific Rim National Park Reserve, Tofino, Ucluelet, Denman & Hornby Islands, Comox Valley, Campbell River, Strathcona Provincial Park, North Vancouver Island, Southern Gulf Islands, Salt Spring Island, North & South Pender Islands, Galiano Island, Saturna Island, Mayne Island, Fraser & Thompson Valleys, EC Manning Provincial Park, Fraser River Canyon, Kamloops, Sun Peaks, Okanagan Valley, Osoyoos, Oliver, Vaseaux Lake, Penticton, Kelowna, Vernon, North of Vernon, The Kootenays & The Rockies, Revelstoke, Golden, Yoho National Park, Kootenay National Park, Radium Hot Springs, Fernie, Kimberley, Cranbrook, Rossland, Nelson, Cariboo, Chilcotin & the Coast, Barkerville & Around, Bowron Lake, Wells Gray Provincial Park, Chilcotin & Highway 20, Bella Coola Valley, Northern British Columbia, Prince Rupert, Haida Gwaii, Prince George, Stewart-Cassiar Highway and Alaska Highway.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.