*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cambodia - Understand Cambodia & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Cambodia Today, History, Pol Pot & the Khmer Rouge Trials, People & Culture, Food & Drink, Environment, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Cambodia guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, the people and the culture to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, LGBT travellers and travellers with disabilities. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the country’s politics, economy and demographics
- info on Cambodian history, including the Khmer Rouge era
- full coverage of the Cambodian people and their cultures
- details on cuisine, and the landscape
Coverage includes: Cambodia Today, History, Pol Pot & the Khmer Rouge Trials, People & Culture, Food & Drink, Environment, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.