Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Cambodia - Temples of Angkor (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Angkor is one of the world’s foremost ancient sites, with the epic proportions of the Great Wall of China, the detail and intricacy of the Taj Mahal, and the symbolism and symmetry of the pyramids, all rolled into one.
- see the sun rise over the holiest of holies, Angkor Wat, the world’s largest religious building
- contemplate the serenity and splendour of Bayon, its 216 enigmatic faces staring out into the jungle
- witness nature reclaiming the stones at the mysterious ruin of Ta Prohm, the Tomb Raider temple
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphuon, Royal Enclosure & Phimeanakas, Preah Palilay, Tep Pranam, Preah Pithu, Terrace of the Leper King, Terrace of Elephants, Kleangs & Prasat Suor Prat, Around Angkor Thom, Baksei Chamkrong, Phnom Bakheng, Chau Say Tevoda, Thommanon, Spean Thmor, Ta Keo, Ta Nei, Ta Prohm, Banteay Kdei & Sra Srang, Prasat Kravan, Preah Khan, Preah Neak Poan, Ta Som, Eastern Baray & Eastern Mebon, Pre Rup, Banteay Samré, Western Baray & Western Mebon, Roluos Temples, Around Angkor, Phnom Krom, Phnom Bok, Chau Srei Vibol, Banteay Srei, Kbal Spean, Phnom Kulen, Beng Mealea, Remote Angkorian Sites and Koh Ker.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.