Cambodia - South Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the South Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cambodia guidebook.
Cambodia’s South Coast provides the antidote to temple-hopping tick lists. The beaches draw most folk here, but stick around and you’ll see this region is more than its sandy bits.
- bask on the photogenic white sands of Saracen Bay or Sunset Beach on Koh Rong Sanloem
- amble the alleys of Cambodia’s best-preserved old town, Kampot, then head out for river and cave adventures in the countryside
- topg-up your tan and down cocktails on the sands of Sihanoukville’s southern stretch, at Otres Beach
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Koh Kong City, Koh Kong Conservation Corridor, Ta-tai River & Waterfall, Koh Kong Island, Central Cardamoms Protected Forest, Botum Sakor Na-tional Park, Chi Phat, Sihanoukville, Ream National Park, The Southern Islands, Koh Ta Kiev, Koh Russei, Koh Thmei, Koh Rong, Koh Rong Sanloem, Koh Sdach Archipelago, Kampot Prov-ince, Kampot & Around, Kep & Around, Takeo & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.