Cambodia - Siem Reap (PDF Chapter)
This is the Siem Reap chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cambodia guidebook.
The life-support system and gateway for the temples of Angkor, Siem Reap was always des-tined for great things. Visitors come here to see the temples, of course, but there is plenty to do in and around the city when you’re templed out.
- see a unique performance of the fabulous Cambodian Circus
- discover the Khmer civilisation and the majesty of Angkor at the Angkor National Museum
- take a tour of Artisans Angkor – Les Chantiers Écoles, where students learn traditional ar-tisanal skills, and browse the attached shop
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Night-life, Shipping, Around Siem Reap, Banteay Srei District, Prek Toal Bird Sanctuary, Floating Vil-lage of Chong Kneas, Kompong Pluk, Me Chrey, Kompong Khleang, Ang Trapeng Thmor.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Washington Oregon & the Pacific Northwest - Vancouver, Whistler & Vancouver Island (PDF Chapter)