Cambodia - Siem Reap (PDF Chapter)
The life-support system for the temples of Angkor, Siem Reap (see-em ree-ep;) was always destined for great things. It has reinvented itself as the epicentre of chic Cambodia, with backpacker party pads and hip hotels, world-class wining and dining, and sumptuous spas.
- dive into Pub St, the drinking capital of Siem Reap, and discover nearby restaurants and bars
- explore the flooded forest of Kompong Pluk, an incredible village of bamboo skyscrapers
- encounter some of the world’s rarest large waterbirds at Prek Toal Bird Sanctuary
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Siem Reap and around, Banteay Srei District, Prek Toal Bird Sanctuary, Ang Trapeng Thmor Reserve, Floating Village of Chong Kneas, Kompong Pluk, Kompong Khleang and Me Chrey.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.