Cambodia - Phnom Penh (PDF Chapter)
This is the Phnom Penh chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cambodia guidebook.
Phnom Penh: the name conjures up an image of the exotic. The glimmering spires of the Royal Palace, the fluttering saffron of the monks’ robes and the luscious location on the banks of the mighty Mekong – this is the Asia many daydream about.
- discover the world’s finest collection of Khmer sculpture in the National Museum of Cam-bodia
- delve into the dark side of Cambodian history at the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and at the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- explore the striking official residence of King Sihamoni, the Royal Palace
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Around Phnom Penh.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.