Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Cambodia - Phnom Penh (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Cambodia’s capital can be an assault on the senses. Motorbikes whiz through laneways without a thought for pedestrians; markets exude pungent scents; and all the while the sounds of life – of commerce, of survival – reverberate through the streets.
- discover the world’s finest collection of Khmer sculpture at the stunning National Museum
- delve into the dark side of Cambodian history with visits to the Tuol Sleng Museum and the Killing Fields
- be dazzled by the 5000 silver floor tiles of the Silver Pagoda, part of the Royal Palace
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Phnom Penh and around, Koh Dach, Udong, Tonlé Bati, Phnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Centre, Phnom Chisor and Kirirom National Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.