No code necessary. See terms.
Cambodia - Eastern Cambodia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Forest elephants and vocal primates are found in the northeast, and endangered freshwater Irrawaddy dolphins can also be seen. Thundering waterfalls, crater lakes and meandering rivers characterise the landscape, while the hills and lush forests provide a home to many ethnic minority groups.
- kayak with rare freshwater Mekong Irrawaddy dolphins near Kratie or Stung Treng
- dive into the crystal-clear waters of the crater lake of Boeng Yeak Lom in Ratanakiri
- walk with elephants in their element at the Elephant Valley Project
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kompong Cham Province, Kompong Cham and around, Kratie Province, Kratie and around, Stung Treng Province, Stung Treng and around, Ratanakiri Province, Ban Lung and around, Mondulkiri Province, Sen Monorom and around, Seima Protected Forest and Koh Nhek.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.