Calm (Mini Edition) : Secrets to Serenity From the Cultures of the World
1st Edition Mar 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
All around the world people find ways to contend with the stresses of daily life. Here are fifty of these calming cultural secrets as well as methods for applying them at home.
When you need to keep your cool…
- Learn to laugh down your fears at Halloween
- Send your worries to Guatemalan worry dolls to look after for you
- Step outside yourself at a Venetian masquerade ball
- Focus on a single target like a Bhutanese archer
- Access theta brain waves with Malian drumming
- Become one with your natural environment like an Inuit kayaker
Bring a little slice of serenity to your busy life!
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.