Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
California's Best Trips - Cross Regional Classic Trips (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
All of our trips show you the best of the region, but we’ve chosen some as our all-time favorites. Our three cross-regional Classic Trips lead you to the most iconic sights, the top activities and the unique California experiences.
- worship at Yosemite National Park, nature's temple in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- by Golden Gate Park, cross the famous bridge
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- visit the ghostly, earthquake-rattled, old mission town of San Juan Bautista
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: San Francisco, Napa Valley, Big Sur, Yosemite National Park, Kings Canyon National Park, Sequoia National Park, Los Angeles, Disneyland, Palm Springs, Joshua Tree National Park, Las Vegas (Nevada), San Diego, San Clemente, Long Beach, Malibu, Santa Barbara, Pismo Beach, Hearst Castle, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Point Arena, Point Reyes National Seashore, Mendocino, Fort Bragg, Eureka, Redwood National & State Parks, San Juan Capistrano, La Purísima Mission, San Juan Bautista, Pinnacles National Park, Sonoma.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.