Buenos Aires - San Telmo (PDF Chapter)
Everyone is drawn to Plaza Dorrego, the heart and soul of San Telmo. It’s a nice leafy place to snag an outdoor table and have a coffee or meal; on Sundays the Feria de Sal Telmo takes over the square.
- jostle with fellow shoppers at Feria de San Telmo, the Sunday fair, where vendors sell all manner of goods, and buskers and tango dancers entertain
- take a break at the atmospheric and historic Plaza Dorrego – when it’s not Sunday
- explore the reconstructed tunnels at El Zanjón de Granados
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.