Buenos Aires - Puerto Madero (PDF Chapter)
Put on your most comfortable walking shoes. You can start pretty much anywhere, making a loop around the dikes and stopping at Colección de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat; or visiting Reserva Ecológica Costanera Sur for a shot of nature.
- escape the city’s hustle and bustle with a walk or bike ride through the Reserva Ecológica Costanera Sur, where you can spot birds or perhaps a nutria or iguana
- view the impressive private contemporary art collection at the Colección de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat
- see the Puente de la Mujer lit up at night and stroll around the cobbled lanes next to Puerto Madero’s dikes
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Entertainment.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout