*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Buenos Aires - Palermo (PDF Chapter)
Most of Palermo’s museums are located near its green parks. They’re spread out over this large neighborhood, so give yourself plenty of time to see them. Museo Evita, Museo Nacional de Arte Decorativo and Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires (MALBA) all have pleasant cafe-restaurants with outdoor areas.
- check out the contemporary artwork at the modern Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires, where you can commune with Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo.
- cycle, jog and rollerblade around the lakes or just walk along the paths at the attractive Parque 3 de Febrero
- eat your way around Palermo’s fabulous restaurants, such as La Mar Cebicheria
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.