Buenos Aires - Day Trips from Buenos Aires (PDF Chapter)
Want to escape the city? This chapter includes the very best excursions from Buenos Aires and they can all be completed in a day. Must-sees include Tigre & the Delta and San Isidro.
- take a laid-back boat ride along the peaceful backwaters of the Paraná Delta: interesting museums and a nearby outdoor market are pluses
- enjoy spectacular river views and visit several worthwhile museums in affluent San Isidro
- explore the serene pampas village of San Antonio de Areco and its historic buildings
- visit Colonia, a pleasant colonial town, lined with cobbled streets and charming old buildings
Coverage includes: Tigre & the Delta, San Isidro, San Antonio de Areco, Colonia .
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout