*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Buenos Aires - Congreso & Tribunales (PDF Chapter)
Explore Plaza del Congreso, at the heart of this neighbourhood – an easy walk from Plaza de Mayo along the important thoroughfare Av de Mayo. Then head along Callao to Av Corrientes, the city’s traditional theater district.
- peek behind the scenes of Teatro Colón on a backstage tour or catch a performance at this historical venue
- learn about the symbolic architecture of the Dante-inspired Palacio Barolo and take in the views from the rooftop lighthouse
- explore the Palacio del Congreso, the home of Argentina’s legislative branch, on a guided Senate tour
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.