*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - discount taken at checkout. See terms.
Buenos Aires city guide
8th Edition Aug 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Buenos Aires combines faded European grandeur with Latin passion. Sexy and alive, this beautiful city gets under your skin. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Buenos Aires, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Buenos Aires is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch the historic sights of Plaza de Mayo, get a backstage tour of the Teatro Colon, or immerse yourself in a game of futbol; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Buenos Aires and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Buenos Aires Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, religion, art, dance, literature, film, music, architecture, politics, shopping, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Buenos Aires map (included in print version), plus over 25 colour maps.
Coverage Includes: Puerto Madero, Congreso & Tribunales, San Telmo, La Boca, Retiro, Recoleta, Barrio Norte, Palmero, Belgrano, Caballito, Once, Villa Crespo, Montserrat and more
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.