Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Buenos Aires - Belgrano, Nunez & the Costanera Norte (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Bustling Av Cabildo, the racing heartbeat of Belgrano, is an overwhelming jumble of noise and neon. Take a bus or train into Nuñez to visit the museums of the Espacio Memoria y Derechos Humanos memorial site. Over on the Costanera Norte are Parque Norte, Parque de la Memoria and Tierra Santa.
- visit the sobering Sitio de Memoria ESMA, now a memorial museum dedicated to the victims of the military dictatorship of 1976 to 1983
- dance the tango – or watch it – at La Glorieta, the most romantic milonga in BA
- take a stroll next to the river at Parque de la Memoria on the Costanera Norte.
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.