No code necessary. See terms.
Budapest - Parliament & Around (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Parliament & Around chapter from Lonely Planet's Budapest guidebook.
Bordering the Belváros to the north is Lipótváros (Leopold Town), with the landmark Parliament facing the Danube to the west and the equally iconic Basilica of St Stephen to the east.
- entering the hallowed halls of Parliament, arguably the most iconic of all Budapest’s buildings, and making your way to the Crown of St Stephen, symbol of the Hungarian nation for more than 1100 years
- visiting the Basilica of St Stephen and Hungary’s most revered religious relic, the Holy Right (hand) of St Stephen.
- carousing in and around Nagymező utca, Budapest’s own ‘Broadway’ and home to a plethora of wild and crazy clubs, including Instant
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.