Budapest & Hungary - Understand Budapest & Hungary and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, architecture and wine to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get hints on the gay and lesbian scene and tips for women travellers, travelling with kids and travellers with disabilities, as well as handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on Hungary’s famous and historic wines
- info on the country’s arts and architecture, from folk art to Petőfi and Liszt
- full coverage of horse riding, birdwatching, hiking and other outdoor adventures
- details on the history of the country and the people who shaped it
Coverage includes: Budapest & Hungary Today, History, The Arts, Art Nouveau Architecture, The Wines of Hungary, The Hungarian People, Outdoor Activities, Direc-tory A–Z, Transport, and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Prague & the Czech Republic - Understand Prague & the Czech Republic and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)