Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Budapest - Belváros (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Belváros chapter from Lonely Planet's Budapest guidebook.
This is where you’ll find Váci utca, with its luxury shops, restaurants and bars, and Vörösmarty tér, home to the city’s most celebrated cukrászda (cake shop) and one of its two Michelin-starred restaurants.
- strolling up Váci utca, the nerve centre of Budapest tourism, and taking in all that that entails: unusual architecture, some fine shops, and crowds of people
- savouring a cup of something warm and a slice of something sweet at Gerbeaud Budapest’s finest cukrászda (cake shop)
- climbing the grand staircase at Pesti Vigadó, enjoying the views from the terrace and then watching a classical concert in its sumptuous hall
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.