*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies - Understand British Columbia & the Canadia Rockies and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, wildlife and food to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on west coast cuisine
- info on BC’s beer and wine scenes
- full coverage of aboriginal cultures
- details on Western Canada’s arts scene
Coverage includes: BC & the Canadian Rockies Today, History, Wildlife, Artistic Side, Aboriginal Cultures, West Coast Cuisine, Drinking BC & Beyond, Directory A–Z and Transportation.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.