Brazil - Understand Brazil and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, cinema, music and football to flights, public transportation, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travelers, gay and lesbian travelers, and travelers with disabilities. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on Brazil’s fascinating wealth of flora and fauna
- info on eating your way through Brazilian cuisine
- full coverage of the country’s diverse musical landscape
- insight into Brazil’s football-mad psyche
Coverage includes: Brazil Today, History, Life in Brazil, Brazilian Rhythms, The Beautiful Game, Cinema & Literature, Flavors of Brazil, The Natural World, Directory A–Z, Transportation and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.