Brazil travel guide
Tropical islands, lush rainforests and rhythm-filled cities set the scene for the great Brazilian adventure. Lonely Planet is your passport to Brazil, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Gaze down on sparkling Rio from Pão de Açúcar, hear the thunderous roar of Iguaçu Falls, ply the winding waterways of the Amazon in a canoe; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Brazil and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Brazil Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – politics, current affairs, history, life in Brazil, football, cinema, literature, architecture, the natural world, music, food, drink, the Amazon
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 103 colour maps
Coverage includes: Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais & Espírito Santo, São Paulo State, Paraná, Santa Catarina, Brasília & Goiás, Bahia, Sergipe & Alagoas, Pernambuco, Paraíba & Rio Grande do Norte, Ceará, Piauí & Maranhão, The Amazon and more