*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Brazil - Sergipe & Alagoas (PDF Chapter)
This is the Sergipe & Alagoas chapter from Lonely Planet’s Brazil guidebook.
Overshadowed by big Bahia to the south, the tiny states of Sergipe and Alagoas have a tendency to be overlooked. Paradiselike stretches of white sand and quaint villages call travelers to the coast, while sleepy colonial towns inland appeal to history-minded travelers.
- pedal a rental bike along the friendly beach paths of Maceió
- snorkel the colorful coral reefs miles off the shore of Maragogi
- get away from it all on the white sandy beaches of Praia do Francês
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: Sergipe, Aracaju, Laranjeiras, São Cristóvão, Alagoas, Maceió & around, Praia do Francês, Penedo and Maragogi.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.