*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Brazil - Sergipe & Alagoas (PDF Chapter)
This is the Sergipe & Alagoas chapter from Lonely Planet’s Brazil guidebook.
Overshadowed by big Bahia to the south, the tiny states of Sergipe and Alagoas have a tendency to be overlooked. Paradiselike stretches of white sand and quaint villages call travelers to the coast, while sleepy colonial towns inland appeal to history-minded travelers.
- pedal a rental bike along the friendly beach paths of Maceió
- snorkel the colorful coral reefs miles off the shore of Maragogi
- get away from it all on the white sandy beaches of Praia do Francês
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: Sergipe, Aracaju, Laranjeiras, São Cristóvão, Alagoas, Maceió & around, Praia do Francês, Penedo and Maragogi.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.