*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page. See terms.
Brazil - Sao Paulo State (PDF Chapter)
This is the São Paulo State chapter from Lonely Planet’s Brazil guidebook.
São Paulo city – Sampa to locals – serves as Brazil’s Boom Town, commercially, financially, industrially and culturally. Inland from the cityscape, the Serra da Mantiqueira’s 2500m peaks play the novel Alpine-esque getaway role, while Iporanga sits tucked away in pristine Brazilian Atlantic Forest.
- drive one of the world’s most stunning coastal routes along the Costa Verde from São Sebastião to Rio de Janeiro
- overwhelm yourself with cuisine, culture, cafe and craziness in São Paulo city
- escape to Ilhabela, São Paulo’s idyllic island getaway for the rich and famous
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: São Paulo City, Paulista Coast, Ubatuba, São Sebastião, Ilhabela and Iguape & around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.