*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Brazil - Sao Paulo State (PDF Chapter)
This is the São Paulo State chapter from Lonely Planet’s Brazil guidebook.
São Paulo city – Sampa to locals – serves as Brazil’s Boom Town, commercially, financially, industrially and culturally. Inland from the cityscape, the Serra da Mantiqueira’s 2500m peaks play the novel Alpine-esque getaway role, while Iporanga sits tucked away in pristine Brazilian Atlantic Forest.
- drive one of the world’s most stunning coastal routes along the Costa Verde from São Sebastião to Rio de Janeiro
- overwhelm yourself with cuisine, culture, cafe and craziness in São Paulo city
- escape to Ilhabela, São Paulo’s idyllic island getaway for the rich and famous
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: São Paulo City, Paulista Coast, Ubatuba, São Sebastião, Ilhabela and Iguape & around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.