Brazil - Sao Paolo State (PDF Chapter)
This is the São Paulo State chapter from Lonely Planet’s Brazil guidebook.
São Paulo is Brazil’s boomtown, and an explosion of sophisticated travelers descending on the city’s numerous arts and epicurean offerings has ensured the sprawling city remains a must-stop for nomad urbanites.
- seek out Ubatuba’s deserted beaches, where mountains meet the sea along the lush and lovely Litoral Norte
- overwhelm yourself with cuisine, culture, coffee and chaos in São Paulo City, one of the world’s largest
- hide away amid lush rainforest and refined tropical luxury in an idyllic Pousada Pic-inguaba inside Parque Estadual Serra do Mar
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: São Paulo City, Paulista Coast, Ubatuba, São Sebas-tião, Ilhabela, Iguape & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.