Brazil - Santa Catarina (PDF Chapter)
This is the Santa Catarina chapter from Lonely Planet’s Brazil guidebook.
Life’s a beach – at least in sunny Santa Catarina, which has 560km of spectacular coastline. If you’re all about big surf, head to Guarda do Embaú and Praia do Rosa, two absolutely stunning surf villages south of Florianópolis.
- sun, surf and beach-hop around the wild sands of beautiful Florianópolis, on the Ilha de Santa Catarina
- suck up the sophisticated surfer atmosphere at Praia do Rosa, southern Brazil’s most stunning beach
- drink your way through the rich beer culture in the Vale Europeu
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ilha de Santa Catarina, Florianópolis, North Island, East Coast, South Island, The Mainland, Joinville, Blumenau, North of Florianópolis, South of Florianópolis.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.