Brazil - Santa Catarina (PDF Chapter)
This is the Santa Catarina chapter from Lonely Planet’s Brazil guidebook.
Life’s a beach. At least in sunny Santa Catarina, which boasts 560km of spectacular coastline. Sun and sand aside, the inland regions are where Santa Catarina exhibits the profound influence of its German ancestry, with alpine architecture and fresh-brewed beer.
- stroll, surf and snorkel around the wild sands of beautiful Ilha de Santa Catarina
- suck up the sophisticated surfer atmosphere in stunning Praia do Rosa
- drink your way through Santa Catarina’s rich beer culture in the Vale Europeu
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: Ilha de Santa Catarina, Florianópolis & around, Joinville, Blumenau, Balneário Camboriú, Guarda do Embaú and Praia do Rosa.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.