*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Brazil - Pernambuco, Paraiba & Rio Grande do Norte (PDF Chapter)
This is the Pernambuco, Paraíba & Rio Grande do Norte chapter from Lonely Planet’s Brazil guidebook.
The nearly 1000km-long coastline edging these three states consists of one sandy, sunburnt beach after another, backed by dunes, palms or cliffs. The coast is home to four very different cities: historic Recife, artsy Olinda, appealingly revived João Pessoa, and the holiday playground of Natal.
- be stunned by the world-class beaches, scenery, diving and snorkeling at crowd-free Fernando de Noronha
- dance in the streets and experience the unique culture of Olinda during euphoric Carnaval
- enjoy the stylish but unpretentious international beach scene of beautiful Praia da Pipa
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: Pernambuco, Recife, Olinda, Fernando de Noronha, Paraíba, João Pessoa, Rio Grande do Norte, Natal & around, Praia da Pipa and São Miguel do Gostoso.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.