*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Brazil - Pernambuco, Paraiba & Rio Grande do Norte (PDF Chapter)
This is the Pernambuco, Paraíba & Rio Grande do Norte chapter from Lonely Planet’s Brazil guidebook.
The nearly 1000km-long coastline edging these three states consists of one sandy, sunburnt beach after another, backed by dunes, palms or cliffs. The coast is home to four very different cities: historic Recife, artsy Olinda, appealingly revived João Pessoa, and the holiday playground of Natal.
- be stunned by the world-class beaches, scenery, diving and snorkeling at crowd-free Fernando de Noronha
- dance in the streets and experience the unique culture of Olinda during euphoric Carnaval
- enjoy the stylish but unpretentious international beach scene of beautiful Praia da Pipa
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: Pernambuco, Recife, Olinda, Fernando de Noronha, Paraíba, João Pessoa, Rio Grande do Norte, Natal & around, Praia da Pipa and São Miguel do Gostoso.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.