Brazil - Pernambuco, Paraiba & Rio Grande Do Norte (PDF Chapter)
This is the Pernambuco, Paraíba & Rio Grande do Norte chapter from Lonely Planet’s Brazil guidebook.
The nearly 1000km-long coastline edging the three states at Brazil’s northeastern corner con-sists of one sandy, sun-kissed beach after another, backed by dunes, palms or cliffs, and dotted with villages and small towns.
- beach-hop the stunning – and gloriously empty – beaches of Fernando de Noronha
- dance in the streets of Olinda’s Unesco-betrothed historic center during euphoric Carna-val
- soak up Praia da Pipa’s dramatic coastline, chilled beach vibes and party scene among laid-back locals and travelers
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pernambuco, Recife, Olinda, Fernando de Noronha, Paraíba, João Pessoa, Rio Grande do Norte, Natal, Praia da Pipa, São Miguel do Gostoso.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.